Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Geeky Brands: shaping Lives !!

Feeling wonderful!! New job with new responsibilities and roles and faced the first real challenge today. Suddenly I was informed to give a presentation within 3 hours in a topic I know nothing of except the nomenclature in front of my super boss and super seniors team. And as a "starry-eyed" new member of corporate world I am to eager to impress my seniors and super boss with my sparkling diligent self.

But without any expertise and knowledge in  the concerned topic how to dazzle my corporate family members??

Well I blessed +Larry Page, +Sergey Brin ,+Larry Sanger, +Jimmy Wales , +Corry Jansen  and +Corry wagner , +Bill Gates  and +McKinsey & Company   reports with all my heart.


Without them how on earth I had survived and emerge successfully today ( and yes all my corporate family members were damn impressed by me).And coming back home I send a +LinkedIn  invitation to my super boss (which he accepted ).

All these events of today got me thinking these are not some +Louis Vuitton  bags or +GUCCI  watch which screams we are the brands to notice. But they are "The  Brands" we hardly can live without.

+Google , +Wikipedia ,Investopedia  and many others (open source free technologies) had made knowledge a commodity rather than a premium brand and at the same time had made our life luxurious with the ease of use and accessibility they are able to provide. Algorithms like Google Hummingbird are step towards future trends and lifestyle where voice search and generic queries (rather than content based queries) would be preferable by consumers.Because lets face it the future of smart technology is mobile.









No comments:

Post a Comment