Saturday, October 12, 2013

Technology is changing and it is changing digitally fast !!

As any other normal day I logged into my +Facebook Login  page and first thing that came to my mind is...Haah I am one of those 699 million people who are daily active on Facebook users among the the humble Facebook population of 1.26 billion.

And with estimated 937 million +Smartphones to be shipped in 2013 , how many more will have increment Facebook and the other Social media giants will witness.

For example our Social media professional networking site +LinkedIn  have 238 million users and more or less 27 % of them visit by mobile. 

While thanking Tech Gods for innovation of mobile devices  I was trying to place a simple wall clock after changing its battery.I had a wishful thinking , I wish I have portable smart Touchscreen surface which I can attach to wall or a window whenever I feel like. I mean how cool will it be to have a folding all-in-one integrated smart touchscreen surface which you can put on any surface !!!
And if it happens the way businesses can monetize is incredibly mind boggling. 
 Digital world and the rules of business is ever changing but as the time is going by its is becoming faster and the companies have to keep their pace with it. If it is not the case then why 40 % of the companies which were at the top of +Fortune Magazine  500 in 200 were no longer there in 2010.

So brands out their had to increase their efforts because it is highly likely in coming times for brands to get replaced. Before we used to have devices we keep in one place, now its mobile and its very fast moving towards wearables and maybe in near future towards drivables, flyables or scannables!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment