Thursday, October 10, 2013

Live Life the Android Way !!!

In my first bog ever which I wrote 3 days ago  I mentioned that Steve Paul Jobs is my inspiration and today while reading tech news regarding  +Android  Apps I remembered one of his famous quotes --

“Again, you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.”

And its so true.Let me tell you why?........Few years ago while I was pursuing my engineering in Computer Science I had to create a technical presentation with 2 of my friends. I was allotted with the task of choosing the topic for presentation by my group. While I was doing my secondary research on current technologies --- I came up with 2 topics a> +BlackBerry  and b> +Android  as we were asked to submit 2 topics from which our professor would choose one and on which we had to make the presentation.

Fortunately my friends liked the topic I chose and when we went to our Operating System professor he asked us to ahead with Blackberry (as it was a rage at that point of time and he thought that our class could connect to the topic easily) but with my friends support I managed to convince him maybe Android Operating system is not as popular and well known as Blackberry but it is a very cool and a new topic.Please let us go ahead with it and luckily he agreed, and we gave our presentation finally on Android .

And at present when  my engineering and MBA days are now over, Android don't need any  introduction .Its a common word for  +Smartphones  generation. (all thanks to  +Google ,  +Andy Rubin , +Rich Miner , +Nick Sears  and +Chris White --> people responsible for it)

In my dream I did not think of Android to become such a rage (which I sincerely wish I could claim otherwise) and a  +Linux  based operating system can be so cool .

I mean just have a look to this top 10 Apps of October 2013 http://www.androidheadlines.com/2013/10/featured-top-10-best-android-apps-october-2013.html
Its awesome and I think same is the word which come to mind of approximately over 70 % of world's mobile developer population when they think of Android.And , yes God Bless Open-source Community !!!

And once again -- All Hail to  +Steve Jobs  for  being himself and +Google  for making such a useful product a commodity for users.Innovators and innovation rocks...........

No comments:

Post a Comment